WELCOMEfrom all of us
A letter from our Director, Paula Southwell
Dear Staff and Parents, June 30, 2015
It is with deep sadness that I inform you of a situation in our administrative office. Our Office Manager, Terri Shuba, has been diagnosed with breast cancer. She saw her doctors yesterday and a treatment plan including radiation and chemotherapy will begin immediately. Terri's time in the office will be limited by her treatment schedule and her overall health during treatment.
I know that this is shocking news and many of you will ask "What can we do to help?" Here are a few things I will ask you to do to help Terri and MCA right now:
1) Be in PRAYER. Please intercede for the Shubas. Ask our God, the master healer, to pour out His grace and love on Terri and her family. "Is anyone among you sick? Let them call on the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord." James 5:14
2) Be patient. Please be patient with our administration and staff. Terri's absences for treatment will be felt by all of us. She is an integral part of MCA on a daily basis. "Brothers and sisters, as an example of patience in the face of suffering, take the prophets who spoke in the name of the Lord." James 5:10
3) Be ready. Please be ready to help when we are given instruction. The needs could be meals, transportation, gifts or just words of encouragement. As the needs are made known to us we will be in contact with you to ask for your support. "Be dressed ready for service and keep your lamps burning." Luke 12:35
We have a special family of believers at MCA. Let's make our requests known to God and anticipate His answer to our prayers!
Fall Childcare Openings:
We currently have the following openings for an August 10th start date:
* Full-time care in Creepers (between 6 months to 12 months by September 1st)
* Morning-Only Preschool 2's - birthdate must fall between September 1, 2012 -February 1, 2013
Elementary Openingsfor an August 18th start date:
* 2nd Grade through 5th Grade
Thanks for visiting our website, we hope you find it useful and informative.
Mauldin Christian Academy provides families with an excellent childcare program for infants through 5th grade. Curriculum is designed to meet the spiritual, social, physical, emotional and intellectual needs of the child at his or her level of development.
Our mission is to fulfill the potential of each child by teaching excellence in character, education, health and leadership through sound principles based on biblical truth.
For more information, call our MCA office at (864) 288-1917. Our fax is (864) 679-1623.